OUR SURGERY CENTER IS A PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN
St. Luke’s and Gateway Family Health Clinic have come together to bring the only freestanding surgery center to the Moose Lake area. For patients, that means:
- A state-of-the-art facility
- Close-to-home surgical care
- High quality of care and clinical outcomes
- Typically lower costs
- High patient satisfaction
Patient-centered surgical excellence.
To be the best in the region for surgical and procedural care.
Partner with surgeons, staff, patients and the surrounding community to provide exceptional care.
Committed to excellent outcomes and a positive experience for every patient.
Dedicated to the best surgical experience possible while reducing healthcare costs for our patients and community.
Prioritize the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of our patients.
Board of Directors
- Chris H. Johnson, MBA – Board President | Vice President Strategy & Finance, St. Luke’s
- Eric Nielsen, MBA, CMPE – Board Vice President | Administrator, Gateway Family Health Clinic
- Mike Boeselager, MHA – Board Treasurer | Vice President Support Services, St. Luke’s
- Jacqueline Volk, DNP, RN, PHN, Director
- Steven Tekippe, MD, Medical Director
- Paul Dewey, MD – Board Secretary | Internal Medicine and Pediatric Physician, Gateway Family Health Clinic
- Kim Terhaar, MS – Board Member | Vice President Ambulatory Care, St. Luke’s
- Steven Tekippe, MD – Board Member | Family Medicine Physician, Gateway Family Health Clinic
PLAN YOUR NEXT SURGERY
Consult with one of our expert surgeons to schedule your surgery at Northern Lakes Surgery Center.